Post-doc at the Erasmus University Rotterdam (2013-present)
- Faculty: Philosophy.
- Research and some teaching.
Lecturer in Mathematics and Statistics at The Hague University (2012-2013)
- Department: Accountancy and Financial Markets.
- Teaching mathematics, statistics and related courses.
Portfolio Manager at Robeco Rotterdam (2007-2008)
- Department: Treasury
- Responsible for the investment portfolio of Robeco Direct (savings bank of Robeco).
Risk Manager at Robeco Rotterdam (2005)
- Department: Risk Management.
- Monitoring financial quantitative risk.
Researcher at TNO FEL (2004)
- Department: Operations Research en bedrijfsvoering .
- Research pertaining to the Dutch Army (Koninklijke Landmacht).
PhD. Philosophy, Tilburg University (2012)
• Cum Laude
• Thesis Title: Playing with Truth.
• Thesis Topic: Theories of self-referential truth
• Advisers: Prof. Dr. Harrie de Swart / Dr. Reinhard Muskens
MA. Philosophy, Tilburg University (2003)
• Cum Laude.
• Thesis Title: Rationaliteit: een kwestie van slim spelen.
• Thesis Topic: Philosophical analysis of rationality assumptions in non-cooperative game theory.
MSc. Econometrics and Operations research, Tilburg University (2002)
• Cum Laude.
• Thesis Title: Multiple Fund Investment: a game theoretic approach.
• Thesis Topic: Analysis of investment situations using cooperative game theory.
More: my complete CV can be found here